The starting point: Discovering where you’re at..
The ‘Mapping Your Freedom’ Assessment has been created for those curious souls who are ready to engage in self-discovery and soul leadership. By taking the assessment, you will open up a path that leads your soul to freedom. With this knowledge and awareness, you’ll be well poised to take steps towards greater freedom.
– Clare Chapman
Your Freedom Assessment
A gateway to greater
inner and outer freedom
- It’s aimed at those who want to lead by example, who are seeking freedom and wholeness, and who believe that the solution lies in changing themselves rather than trying to change others.
- It points you to where you’re at now, and which of your strengths you can draw upon to achieve greater freedom.
- It helps you to look at things as an observer, thereby giving you a greater perspective and an opportunity to see connections, draw conclusions, and gain insights that were previously unseen or out of your awareness.
- It reflects your whole being (your wholeness), and offers a different perspective to your perceived sense of inner and outer freedom.
- It’s a celebration of YOU. Which leads me to one of the reasons this assessment has been created – to help increase awareness. Making the birds-eye report available for free is a step in that direction.